OEM Integration Products & Services
Products : LR Bander
Whether manually fed or integrated into automated environments, the LR Bander provides no nonsense heatseal banding.
A unique design based on proven heatseal technology, but allied to modern control techniques and including options for pack clamping and a haul-off track.
All this provides unrivalled flexibility. Typical uses are for banding stationery or other printed matter, mail, currency and the like.
LR Bander Features:
- For use in manually fed and automated environments
- For banding products up to 230mm wide
- Clean cut overlap joint
- Paper and clear plastic tape options
- Adjustable for tape widths from 24mm to 44mm
- Table-top; yet has integral large capacity tape reel
- Open arch design
- Pack clamping and haul-off track options
- 36-42 VDC or Universal AC input 90-240 VAC, 40-60Hz. 150W Max
- Can be fully controlled via an RS485 interface for system integration. CANBUS interface is also an option
- Fully UK supported
Specification Sheets are available to download below in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. Requires Acrobat Reader to view - download Acrobat Reader FREE!
© Macon Management & Design Ltd (MMD) 2010. Macon Management and Design Ltd: Unit 4, Quakers Coppice, Crewe, Cheshire, CW1 6FA, UK
Tel: 44 (0)1270 250142 | Fax: 44 (0)1270 583517 | Email: email@example.com